Monday, December 14, 2009

December 12, 2009

Hi Everyone,

I want to share with my friends who have stood by me through the years, that I will be married to Mark Eaton of Everett, WA in Cannon Beach, OR, December 12. We have been planning this for quite awhile and everything lined up perfectly when I was invited to sing at Cannon Beach Conference Center this weekend. You see, Mark and I met here one and half years ago, so this is a very special place for us.

Please agree with us in prayer that our wedding ceremony will go well, and that for the rest of our lives we will submit unto the Lordship of Jesus Christ individually, and as a couple. We desire to be the best parents/stepparents/mentors/guides/friends to each of our children for the Kingdom of God.

As far as where we will "hang our hats" we will enjoy the best of 3 worlds.SE Oklahoma, the Great NW, and the ROAD!

Thank you for your support and your prayers.I can't wait for you to meet Mark.

In Christ,
Susie