Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Just got back from the Texas Ranch Roundup in Wichita Falls, Texas this weekend.

All I can say is…"God showed His mighty face". Bunk Skelton and his band of fabulous pickers opened up the morning, Tanya Wade shared her story, Mike Stephens and Tom Moorhouse were masters of ceremony, Gabe Pennell gave his poem, Russ preached, and I sang. This service should air on RFDtv in about 1 month. It was good to see so many people who had been in attendance since the very first service out at the roundup arena.

My sister, Reba McEntire is releasing her new cd "Keep on Loving You" today! Be sure to get a copy….I'm sure she doesn't need my plug, but I think she deserves a 'gazillion/million seller'. She looks and sounds awesome!


Lucchese jumped out of a plane! Yep - she is living her life to the fullest….what a girl! Samuel is still calf roping and won a jackpot the other day…keep it up Sam! E.P. and Samuel have hauled in 277 bales of hay from the hay meadow north of us. If you are in a dry area and need hay, please contact E.P. here on this website.

The kids are dealing with their dad being sick. Even though the stents that have been put in his liver have improved his health, there is a possibility that Paul has cancer in his liver. Your prayers are appreciated. Will know more the end of this week.

I go to Deshler, NE this Saturday to sing for the Reinke Family Picnic. It's gonna be a FUN day!! Then, we will film for Cowboy Church in Okemah, OK on August 29.

I ask for prayer for my friend Jill Van Noy today that the doctors would see what is causing numbness in her body. Thank you.

God bless you always,
Susie McEntire Luchsinger