Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I hope to see you at one of these places!


Hi Everyone and Happy July!
I am about to leave on an extended trip to Colorado, Wyoming, Iowa, and Oregon and am VERY excited about it!

I will be in Cheyenne, Wyoming singing 3 times: Friday night at First Baptist Church, Saturday afternoon for the CFD performance, and Sunday at 9am for Cowboy Church; at The Church at Loveland on Saturday night, then at the Monfort Concert Hall in Greeley on Sunday night. Check out the website for specific times and locations. http://www.susieluchsinger.com/

I will be in Moravia, Iowa July 28 at the Church of the Nazarene to benefit New Hope Ministry of Centerville, then fly back to Denver and head to Antelope, OR for the Umpteenth Annual concert in the church yard there. I hope to see you personally at one of these places!!

I was just in Overland Park, KS this past week to sing for the Christian Auctioneers - we had a great time and I got to meet a young lady named Winter. Here is a picture of her, her family, and some friends. Read about her story at http://www.teamwinter.org/

Please lift up my friend Kelli Word who tore her rotater cuff last week and is scheduled for surgery soon; some of you heard that Paul Luchsinger has been sick…the doctors put in a stent and he is home from the hospital. I'm sure he appreciates your prayers; Please pray for Jaclyn Shirley who was electrocuted while bailing hay…a lot of pain and a long recovery…but the best attitude you've ever seen for a 12 yr old burn victim; Jami Butterworth - broken pelvis….healing wonderfully!

May God continue to guide and direct your paths,
Susie McEntire Luchsinger