Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Leaving New Mexico en route to Colorado

Hello Everyone!!

I am currently in Clovis, NM. I spent the night here and am en route to La Junta, CO where I'll be at the La Junta Cowboy Church tonight at 7:00 p.m.. I hope to see you there if you live in the area and are able to come.

I had a GREAT time at Cowboy Junction Church in Hobbs, NM. They raised a little over $15,000 at their fundraiser for the Christian School they are starting, and it was amazing to see the excitement among the people. Ty & Heather Bean are the pastors there, and what a heart they have for people! If you live in the Hobbs area, and already attend your regular Sunday morning church, you can still enjoy CBJ on Monday nights at 6:30 pm. The praise and worship with Lesley is awesome, too! 

A big thank you and hug goes out to Crill, Cigi, and Sadie Allen for allowing me to stay in their home. Love you!

And to Cathy and the Tea Room…thank you for hosting the 16 ladies at an old fashioned "High Tea"! It was awesome!! (I even caught myself holding up my pinkie)

Thank you so much for responding to us as we expressed the need for financial support for Cowboy Church TV on RFD. We also thank you for your prayers of protection and guidance, as well. We will be in Syracuse, 6/20 at 7:00 p.m. for their 150th yr. celebration & Farmington, MO at the Farmington Livestock Market 6/21 at 3:00 p.m., next to film.

The 4th Annual Pamper Me Ladies Retreat registration is open!!! Be sure to let Doris or Mary know quickly that you are coming and make your plans!!! 

Please pray for Doris, her husband Randy, and Randy's mom. Randy's mother has been in the hospital in Dallas and has had a rough time. Her name is Evelyn.

My friend and neighbor Carol Ervin has a new job! Atoka, OK is going to be better off because of Carol..she's the new project manager for the main street renovation. Congratulations Carol!!! 

Ok! I'm off here….gotta get going…lots of countryside to cover and gaze over…love this part of the country and love its people…and so love the God who created both!!!

God bless you,Susie