Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I had an absolutely fantastic time in Oregon!

Hi Everybody!

I had an absolutely fantastic time in Oregon this weekend! The weather was unseasonably hot, and the Antelopearea was plagued with grassfires, but there was a peace and contentment in the church yard crowd gathered for our 4pm concert. Thanks to my hosts Dan & Jeanne Carver (Imperial Stock Ranch), the Antelope Community Church, and to The Mud Springs Gospel Band (who always bless me with their picking/singing/and sweet spirits). It's always a joy seeing folks that have attended the concert (some for 17 years) and meeting new people that a friend or relative have invited, coerced, (or whatever way imaginable) to the concert.

As you can see by the photos on the website, we had a fantastic time. View photos here

I am on the plane returning from the NW headed to Denver….from there I'll drive to Ada, OK for my performance there Thursday night, 7pm at the McSwain Theatre…downtown. Hope to see you there.

The next weekend, I go to Wichita Falls, TX for the The Ranch Roundup with Cowboy Church at 9am at the MPEC Center.

I say this with great humility..not bragging…not flippantly: God has been good to me. Relationships are growing…my family is healthy and He has blessed me with people who are planting good Spiritual seeds of inspiration, hope, vision, and a future into my life. I pray today that your life be enriched as well…that you would reflect on God's goodness and how He wants to be with you…in everything.

In Christ's love,
Susie