Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A full schedule, but so much fun!

Hi Everyone!!
Just want to remind those of you who are local to join us for Cowboy Church at Limestone Gap, Oklahoma, Tuesday night at 6:30 for supper and 7:00 for service. Limestone Gap is 8 miles south of Kiowa on Hwy 69.

Ladies are registering for Pamper Me! I am so excited and we are gonna have a great time!!! Dr. Cindy Martens, who has helped my sister Alice, myself, and our friend Tina Mott TREMENDOUSLY with our health is going to be there doing consultations.

A testimony from Tina Mott: We met Dr. Cindy 8 1/2 years ago. I have a daughter Jordan 13 and son Weston 11 who have Cystic Fibrosis. At that time, the doctors were talking of putting a feeding tube in my son who was 2 1/2 then. A friend told me about Dr. Cindy, and how she had helped her family and friends. So, skeptically I went to meet her. After seeing results in my own health, then I took my kids. My son went from 4th percentile in body weight to the 25th percentile in 4 months. At that point I was sold. Over the last 8 1/2 years my kids have done remarkably well. Dr. Cindy has treated their body according to what it needs, not just what is protocol. Dr. Cindy has now become a family friend. She has been a blessing to our family, and we Thank God for her!!!

There will be instructions on the website soon to set up your consultation with her - space is limited on this - don't delay.

Saturday night I was at the Cowboy Crossroads Church in Okemah, OK, with Barry Ward from Colorado Springs, CO. There were so many people there that I hadn't seen in quite awhile…try some at 26 years. The building was full and it will be shown on RFD tv in about one month.

I will be in Owego, NY for the Rudin's Farm Days September 4; and at Community Fellowship Church in Hammon, OK September 6. In between there, I will swing by the rodeo in Elk City, OK to watch Samuel rope his calf in the rodeo. A full schedule, but so much fun!

Please continue to pray for my kids' dad, Paul. It is confirmed that he has liver cancer.

Lift up Jill Van Noy..she hasn't had much let up of the pain of MS. Pray the doctor will have wisdom; Please remember Kelli Word - torn rotator cuff-operation soon.

Thank you for your support both in prayer, calls, letters, and financially.

God bless you…hope to see you soon!
Susie McEntire Luchsinger

Susie with Kali, Miya, and Lecksi
Jimmy and Debrah Barnes' Granddaughters
At the Texas Ranch Roundup, Wichita Falls, TX