Monday, August 24, 2009

There is just a tinge of fall in the air...

Can you feel it? I love the hint of crispness in the morning when Carol and I walk up in the hills and see the low lying fog just over the surface of the ground. Love seeing the changing of the seasons!!!

I sang in Deshler, NE last night for the Reinke Corporation who manufactures irrigation pivots and distributes them literally around the world - what an organization! They had lots of activities for their employees (turtle races, in the swimming pool, belly flop contest, bingo, and lots more) ending with my concert. The folks were so congenial and extra nice…I met new friends, but also met up with some folks I'd known before. I will be back in that area in October for a concert in Red Cloud.

It's sad news for Paul. The doctors have diagnosed him with liver cancer. Your well wishes and prayers are sure appreciated. Thank you for praying for our friend, Jill Van Noy. She did not get good news this past week and has been diagnosed with MS. Please be in prayer for her. Thank you so much.

I will be in Okemah, OK August 29th to listen to Barry Ward share and sing. Check out the website for the exact location….we will be filming Cowboy Church to be shown on RFD tv.

Ladies are registering for Pamper Me! We are all excited and plans are well on the way to have an exciting time for the ladies November 6&7. Register today.

God bless you,
Susie McEntire Luchsinger