Saturday, October 10, 2009

I will be in the great state of Nebraska the next 10 days.

Hi Everyone!!
Just a short note to say that I totally enjoyed West Texas this past weekend!

I sang in Guthrie at the high school and at the church the next morning. Thank you, Tom & Becky Morehouse, for the hospitality you extended to Russ Weaver and I!

After Guthrie, I went to Floydada - thanks to Sid Alford for hosting the event! You did a great job!

The recording for the new Christmas tracks went really well. The cd should be ready by November.

I will be in the great state of Nebraska the next 10 days. The itinerary is on our website….hope to see you!!http://www.susieluchsinger.com/

Pamper Me registration is HAPPENING! We have ladies from 13 states already registered! If you are thinking about coming, but can't make up your mind, let me tell you….it's time to pick up the phone and commit…we are gonna have a great time..You will not regret it!!!

May God bless and keep you. Those around you need Christ…He will use YOU to show them Christ.

Happy Columbus Day,
Susie