Monday, September 21, 2009

New Christmas songs coming soon!

Hi Everyone!
I am currently on a plane enroute to Nashville to do pre-production work. Five new Christmas songs will be added to my existing Christmas cd, "Christmas Everyday". I've been wanting to do this project for a few years, and the opportunity (5 days with nothing to do) came up, so HERE WE GO!

We had a great time with the ladies of The Barn Church in Hereford, TX on Saturday night. They enjoyed lots of visiting, chicken salad sandwiches, praise and worship and the concert. As I share my testimony, many women can relate in their own lives, and, amazingly, the subject was continued by Pastor Guy Walker the next morning at Cowboy Church. Sometimes it makes "the church" UNCOMFORTABLE dealing with "marred" people. Unfortunately, a church house is the last place a hurting person wants to go because they feel condemned and without hope, when THAT'S exactly where they need to be! Don't forget who Jesus talked, walked, ate/hung out with in the three years He was here on earth. I was encouraged by the message. Had lunch with new friends, Todd and Michelle McDaniel as well as my longtime buddy, Mike Stephens.

Sunday night, I sang for Palo Duro Cowboy Church in Canyon, TX. Afterwards, they served hamburgers to the crowd of near 200, and I tell you, I felt so welcomed there. My good friends from The Arena Church of Amarillo, Sammy & Sue Giddeon, along with Red & Virgina came early to visit.

I will be at Guthrie, TX on October 3 & 4, and also Petersburg, TX on the 5th….hope to see you there.

Well, better get off here and look over the songs….please add Christine Deaver to your prayer list…she was a speaker for our Pamper Me last year and cancer has returned in her body.

Thanks for your prayers for my kids as they help with the care of their father.

In Christ,
Susie McEntire Luchsinger