Thursday, September 17, 2009

I had a great time at Triple Cross Cowboy Church in Granbuyr, TX

Hi Everyone!

I had a great time at Triple Cross Cowboy Church in Granbury, TX on Sunday morning, along with Pastor Ray Lane. This is the 3rd time I've been there and the scenery has been different each time…Fairgrounds, smaller "new" building, then, larger "BIG" building….1100 people total for two services!!! It was awesome! THANKS Triple Cross for a wonderful service!!

I left there and went over to Dublin for Double N Cowboy Church….it had rained ALL day and they had a 3rd year anniversary with activities all day planned…well, the activities had to be cancelled but we did have an evening concert. Congratulations to Double N for the wonderful building they have…all in the dry…BUT MOST OF ALL …THANK GOD for the sweet Spirit of the people who were in attendance…over 200…and coming thru the rain and mud.

I am in preparation this week (I have clothes, cds, bills, stacks of this and that…wall to wall) to go to The Barn Church in Hereford on Saturday, then Palo Duro Cowboy Church on Sunday evening. From there, I fly to Nashville to work on some new tracks for my Christmas cd, then back to Denver where I will be doing a cd/book signing with Diana Joy on Saturday, September 26. The Genesis Project benefit will be Sunday at 3pm at the Union Colony Civic Center in Greeley, CO. I get to go with some girlfriends for a bit of R&R for 3 days, then to Guthrie, TX October 3 & 4. If you want to see really good ranching heritage, come to Guthrie. I will be in Petersburg, TX at the Plains Baptist Assembly on Monday night, October 5. Check the itinerary at: www.susieluchsinger.com Hope to see you there!!!

Ladies are sure getting excited about coming to my hometown of Atoka, OK for our 4th Annual Pamper Me Ladies Conference. It's a blast…you won't want to miss it. Register at: www.susieluchsinger.com

Thanks for the prayers for Jill..she is coping better and her spirits are high; Mr. Odle is recuperating - was at a farm sale today and sounded good; my kids' dad, Paul, is going for treatment on the 23rd for liver cancer; Kelli Word will have her rotater cuff operation in October. Thanks for your prayers and your prayer requests…you're keeping our prayer team busy, but don't forget to send updates and praise reports!

God bless y'all - have a wonderful week!

Susie McEntire Luchsinger