Friday, December 11, 2009

On my way to Cannon Beach, Oregon

Hi Everyone!
I am currently on my way to Cannon Beach, Oregon for the Cannon Beach Conference Center's Christmas Conference this weekend - wow! it's cold here in the Northwest! I am looking forward to ministering there and seeing folks I've met there in the past.

I am sorry this is so short! Things are going well with me (aside from locking my keys in my car --with it running while in Manhattan, KS). E.P., Lucchese and Samuel are well and thriving in their lives, and my parents are well. We are planning a huge cousins' get together a few days before Christmas and will have a "talking" good time.

So glad to know that many of you are enjoying the new songs on "I'll Be Home for Christmas" cd. We will highlight some of the songs on Cowboy Church the weekend of the 20th with our Christmas show.

I hope to see you in the upcoming weeks either in Cannon Beach at the Conference Center, or at the Erath County Cowboy Church Dec 20th, Stephenville, TX.

God bless you and be safe!
Susie