Monday, February 9, 2009

Leaving the Black Hills of South Dakota



Good Morning from the Banana Belt – Rapid City, SD!

It never fails! God has mercy on Susie when I’m in Rapid City and the day I leave….it usually either snows or gets REALLY cold! I leave the Black Hills today after 10 wonderful days….

Anna Weaver and I attended the “Tough Enough to Wear Pink” brunch on Saturday with proceeds going toward cancer treatment in the Black Hills. That morning, I also had a cd signing at Body Builder Christian Bookstore and met up with friends I hadn’t seen in years. Cowboy Church at the Stock Show was absolutely Holy Spirit inspired. It was the largest attendance so far in the 4 years we’ve been in the 1750 seat Civic Center Theatre (thee-A-ter). There was just a peace in the air, with Keenie Word and me singing and Russ Weaver bringing the Word of God. Thanks to all the sponsors and Fellowship of Christian Cowboys who came along side us and supported the event, and all of you who showed up and worshipped God with us! I ended the service by singing “Happy Trails” from my latest cd “Let Go” and it was a wonderful send off. Unless Christ comes back before then, we will see you next year at the Stock Show!!

Our next taping for Cowboy Church will be in Guthrie, Oklahoma at the Wrangler Timed Event March 6, 7, 8. I hope to see you there.

Check the website for what’s going on….would love to see you!

In Christ,
Susie McEntire Luchsinger
http://www.susieluchsinger.com/