Monday, December 22, 2008

I pray Jesus is warming your heart with His love!

Hi Everyone!
We had a great time at Erath County Cowboy Church in Stephenville, TX yesterday morning. Just like most cowboy churches, they started out in a bar, went to a sale barn, and now have a really big, nice facility and it's filling up with people hungry for the Lord!! The songs off my new cd "Let Go" touched many hearts and many wanted to take a copy home.

Thanks to Pastor Werth Mayes and his family for their hospitality and a HUGE thanks to Brad and Barrie Smith who provided the bed/breakfast for me. God bless you all!

I am with family until after the first of the year. THEN, I go in all different directions: Tulsa, OK, Harrisburg, PA, Carneys Point, NJ, Haines City, FL, and then Feb 1, head to Rapid City, SD for the stock show for two weekends. Please go to www.susieluchsinger.com for more information. Hope to see you there!!

The cold that has swept the country is bitter, but I pray that Jesus is warming your heart with His love!

God bless you and Merry Christmas!
Susie McEntire Luchsinger
www.susieluchsinger.com