Friday, May 16, 2008

Hi from Oklahoma City

Hi Everybody!!

I am writing to you from Oklahoma City where I sang for Oklahoma Corrections Institute last night. It was an eye opening experience for me because I learned about all the different opportunities are given to inmates in prisons to learn a trade for their future. I enjoyed singing for them!

I am so sorry that the email that I sent last week was confusing to some. I forgot that many of you haven’t known me very long. For over 25 years domestic abuse wore away at me and my marriage, so I decided to file for divorce in July 2007 and the court date is May 19th. That is also the date of Samuel’s graduation, so we would really appreciate your prayers.

I am prayerfully considering many songs for the new album. The Cowboy Church TV show is going well (with a few changes). Be sure to catch it Sundays @ 5:30pm & Mondays @ 8:30 pm CST. We just filmed at Lone Star Cowboy Church in Montgomery, Texas with Randy & Darla Weaver. What an awesome church!!! We will be filming in Ardmore, Oklahoma at the Barry Burk Calf Roping May 25th at the Hardy Murphy Coliseum @ 8 am. We would love to see you there!

Thanks also for your emails checking up on us about the weather. It’s been a really wet spring, but we are very blessed to have lots of grass for the cattle & horses. Our prayers go out for those who have lost loved ones and/or homes in these tornadoes. God bless you and thanks for all your prayers and support!

Susie Luchsinger