Friday, March 21, 2008

Happy Easter

Happy Spring!!!!

Just want to wish everyone a Happy Easter….better known as Resurrection Sunday!!!

I am presently in Dallas attending the Dillard's show for Reba's line of clothing, shoes, and bedding. It's so exciting!

I'm working on a new CD, and along with that, new pictures! YEA!

Cowboy Church is going well. I am so excited about the recent service we filmed at the Wrangler Timed Event Championship in Guthrie, Oklahoma where we captured rodeo action, inspiring testimonies, singing, and great preaching. Check out cowboychurch.tv for all the details on when this show will air.

Lots of changes in my life lately. Please be looking for a letter in the mail or by email that will notify you of these changes.

God bless you, and I'll see you in Ardmore, Oklahoma at the Chrystal Rock Cathedral April 12.

In His love,
Susie McEntire Luchsinger