Friday, August 12, 2011

Hi Everybody!

I just wanted to touch base with all of you and let you know that my recovery is progressing.
Sitting on the couch today here in Burlington, WA, it's 74 degrees, sunny, and I have Andy Griffith playing on the tv in front of me.
Now THAT's therapy!!
Mark is taking such good care of me since I had the appendectomy in Rapid City on Monday. I want to thank all the hospital staff, doctors,and friends who helped us so much in our time of need. THANK YOU!!
God was gracious with us as to the timing of the sickness…we had finished concerts in Ord, NE, Crawford, NE and Isabel, SD and were preparing to have a great time
with our friends in Custer, SD for the trail ride and concert/teachings when I started having horrible stomach pains at midnight on Sunday night. I got awesome care at the hospital in Custer and in Rapid City…thanks for your prayers.
Well…it's time for Antelope again! We are so looking forward to performing in the Antelope Community Church YARD with the Mud Springs Gospel Band and seeing all of you again. We will begin at 4pm.
Our summer tour officially ends in Wichita Falls, TX at the Texas Ranch Rodeo, August 19-20 (Church service 9am on the 20th).
Sorry to be so short with this letter….better shut the old time tv off and get some rest.

Have a wonderful day!!
Susie & Mark
www.susiemcentire.com