Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I stand in awe of God this morning...

Hi Everybody…


I stand in awe of God this morning. Even in the Oklahoma storms last night, I know that He showed Himself mighty in many peoples' lives. We lift up those who lost friends, family, and property in prayer this morning.

Mark and I just returned from our weekend in East Texas…by the way, it's THE MOST BEAUTIFUL place in the world, besides out our back door. To all of you who hosted us, fixed meals, set up chairs, made hotel reservations, sold cds, sang, spoke, swept the porch, made coffee, pulled tv cables, or simply just sat in the crowd and looked awesome…..THANK YOU!!! We taped for Cowboy Church and these shows should look really good. We enjoyed meeting you and hope to come back soon!!

I am "at this moment" at the beauty shop getting a "detail". It's sorely needed…just ask Mark! We are doing a photo shoot for "Faith and Fitness" magazine soon and need to "up our game" here. Tonight we host the Fellowship at Limestone Gap (held at our home this week only,) and leave for Poplar Bluff, Missouri on Friday for a concert at Thousand Hills Cowboy Church. On Saturday night we'll be at 15th Cattleman's Restaurant in Green Forest, 304 Main St. To sing for a "dinner show" is just down home "singing for your supper". Sunday morning, we'll be at the Green Forest Cowboy Church held at the Sale Barn, 304 Main St., Green Forest, AR. I am so looking forward to this weekend!!! Hope you can join us..we'll have a great time.

It will be good to be back in the great NW soon! I'm sure Mark's heart is longing to see our home there, the beautiful scenery, his mom, and his (my new) friends.

During the storm last night, we sat with Samuel and watched home videos…it was fun to see the kids at 5, 8, and 11, and this video showed when Samuel broke his leg at age 5. How fast time flies! My kids went through much of the same turmoil in their lives as I did, and I see them growing up and going on with their lives. I am truly proud of the decisions we've made in our lives to go on with what God has for us. He is a God of amazingly huge/vast grace.

Thank you for your support financially to help us do what Mark and I are doing. At ages 52 and 53, we are on the verge of something really neat that God is doing in our lives together. We are excited about what's in store for us.

God bless you!
Susie & Mark